In light of the disruption being caused by the Coronavirus outbreak, we would like to assure you that we have taken steps to ensure that our service to you can continue uninterrupted. Dublin Store: Our staff have been working hard due to the increase in “isolating yourselves” and we ask you all to respect our opening times and also our guidelines within the store.
MAX of 4 customers in store at all times. Our shop is small. Please wait outside if the we’re busy and we’ll get to you we promise.
Please leave the family at home if possible. A phonemail before you arrive will help us plan your visit or open at special times to deal with you in private isolation. Distance - Wash - Cover & Clean is the name of the game. We look forward to serving you.
If you’re the kind of person that doesn’t like rules and restrictions then Shopping Online is for you, and we’ve got you covered. Click those mouses, tap those fingers we’re open and delivering. If you’re local we can door drop to you, or you can collect. If you’re far we can post. Hand hygiene and HSE guidelines are used throughout our shop and packing so you can be confident when you purchase.
Best wishes to all
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FCR Jewellery's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FCR Jewellery's web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FCR Jewellery at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on FCR Jewellery's web site are provided "as is". FCR Jewellery makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FCR Jewellery does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall FCR Jewellery or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FCR Jewellery's Internet site, even if FCR Jewellery or a FCR Jewellery authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on FCR Jewellery's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FCR Jewellery does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FCR Jewellery may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FCR Jewellery does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links FCR Jewellery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FCR Jewellery of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to FCR Jewellery's web site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.